CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Not much going on this week besides running my kids from one activity to another. Tyler's first full cast rehearsal got snowed out on Monday so they ended up just having the Tuesday one. I had a handful of moms there to help. Unfortunately by the time the kids for bus pick up leave and the kids get snack, they only have about 40 minutes to rehearse. I have to talk to the music teacher and see if there is a way they can get snack and warm up earlier so they have more time to rehearse.
Karate is good! Andrew has a crush on two little girls in the class. He will only go into class if the girls are there. He is just so cute to watch though. Not sure if he is going to be the next grand master but he is having fun. Tyler and Owen are doing well with karate too. Ty picks up the forms really quick while it takes Owen a little while. They are both enjoying it.
Baseball starts soon and Owen has some clinics we signed him up for on the next few Sundays. We'll see how much baseball interferes with karate and make a decision then what we are going to do.
Owen receives Reconciliation on Saturday so we are going to have to go to a nice lunch afterwards. Maybe we'll do the Rainforest Cafe or Bugaboo Creek.
The house is kind of getting back to normal. The boys' rooms are still a work in progress. Tyler wants his own room and that would mean moving Andrew in with Owen. I'm not too sure if it is a good move. I am going to have to find a border to go with their wallpaper because I don't feel like pulling down the wallpaper and border. Yes, the cows have to go but the wallpaper is a cute plaid that I am hoping to find a boy's border that will go with it. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make one...okay, if I wishing let's go for two, two more rooms would be nice. So each of the boys would have their own room and I would have a craft room. It stinks that I pretty much have a waste of a room that is a walk through from the front door to the kitchen that I have no idea what to do with. I need an interior designer to maximize my space. (dreaming again here.) Any interior desigers out there??

0 comments: