CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Years!










We spent New Years at the lakehouse in PA with my parents, my sister and her family and my brother and his family. It snowed overnite Sunday so there was plenty of snow for sledding on Monday. We made quite the hill for sledding over at the neighbor's house. The kids had a blast and of course there were only a few casualties. The hill was perfect and even the adults joined in the fun. I tried to remain on the side and just take pics but I did sneak in two runs. Poor Owen seemed to take the most hits and as we all know he is Mr. Dramatic. The worst was a run that ended up going straight into the corner of the foundation of the house. After that he learned to abort when we hollered "ABORT"! I couldn't get him to keep his darn coat on though so I am sure somebody will have a nice cold just in time for the weekend. Uugghh.


How can you resist this face though?LOL All in all it was a nice weekend. The kids and I were in bed well before midnight and missed ringing in the New Year. The following morning we woke up to this again.....








Sure, it is pretty and all but it really stinks to drive in especially when the roads aren't plowed and you end up sliding into a ditch and have to be pulled out.

1 comments:

Karen said...

That is sooo pretty! but yeah, the driving would suck. Looks like fun was had by the boys though.